- Posts: 2
- Joined: |16 Sep 2017|, 23:49
- Favourite Beer: Red Rye
- Location: Twillingate, NL
So I'm interested in starting all grain homebrewing in the near future. I have a couple extract brews under my belt and I brew commercially with Split Rock Brewing Co. We brew in a two 200qt kettle E-BIAB system from Colorado Brewing Systems. I've noticed that the Robobrew and similar all in one E-BIAB systems like the Grainfather are very similar to our setup on a homebrew scale. I'm interested if anyone has had experience with these sorts of brew systems, the Robobrew in particular.
Thanks in advance!
1. Combines Ale - Cream Ale - 5.3%
2. Bluff Head Bitter - Extra Special Bitter - 4.6%
3. Gateway IPA - East Coast IPA - 6.7%
4. Red Sky Red Rye - Irish Red Rye - 4.9%
5. Alli's Big Brown Ale - English Brown Ale - 5.6%
6. Black Island Stout - Irish Stout - 6.1%
7. Twitty Witty - Belgian Whitbier - 4.5%
I bought a place with a big shop, so I am moving on to a Cal electric brewery clone and will pass on my old setup to a new brewer.
Good luck and post back if you have any questions about it.