Lets see your labels

You can't leave your homebrew in primary forever! Let's talk about storage.
SeanGodd
Favourite Beer: Belgium Trappist

Re: Lets see your labels

Post by SeanGodd » 4 years ago

I know this is prob a dumb question but how do i post my photo here? kinda a noob to forums lol
Cheers!!

Sean Goddard
Head Brewer
Whitewater Brewing Co.

Warthaug
Favourite Beer: The wet kind

Post by Warthaug » 4 years ago

You have two options - you can host it elsewhere and link to it, or you can add it as an attachment. For example:

Hosted elsewhere & linked:

To make that happen I clicked the "Img" button at the top of the full editor, giving me:

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
I then pasted the link to the image between the img tags:

Code: Select all

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IMKlJsRaZ88/UlHGI1hjc_I/AAAAAAAAAxA/unXnkz-qxA0/s1600/42.png[/img]
As an attachment:
For an attachment, its a little easier. Below the full editor is an attachement box; simply add by clicking "choose file", ad the "Add the file". Once attached a "Place Inline" button will appear below the message body box (where you type your message). To insert the image simply place the cursor in the message where you want the iamge to appear, and then click the "place inline" button...
Naked-Singularity.png
Bryan
Visit my blog at suigenerisbrewing.com. Homebrewing, yeast wrangling, wild yeast and more!

SeanGodd

envy.jpg
My first label ever! used on my 1Gal batch that i haven't drank yet. still conditioning.
Cheers!!

Sean Goddard
Head Brewer
Whitewater Brewing Co.

SeanGodd

Here is my design for my second batch. Hoping to brew next week!
Pride.jpg
Cheers!!

Sean Goddard
Head Brewer
Whitewater Brewing Co.

SeanGodd

Okay I'm working on my label for my Amber. Just to let everyone know I am not religious and don't want to offend people who are. If you do find this offensive please let me know and I will not post these anymore. Since my last name is Goddard. I am using a play on that and calling myself Godd Brewing Company. Again not trying to offend. Because of this I am kind of playing around with some religious name for brews.

That being said this is the label I've come up with. I think it's funny. Any thoughts???
Ezekiel's Strength.jpg
Cheers!!

Sean Goddard
Head Brewer
Whitewater Brewing Co.

ruf1
Favourite Beer: lots

Post by ruf1 » 4 years ago

they look good to me but others may be put off due to the nature of them, but im not a follower of any faith. :D

oro
Favourite Beer: one I am drinking

Post by oro » 4 years ago

ruf1 wrote:they look good to me but others may be put off due to the nature of them, but im not a follower of any faith. :D

+1
Beer has food value, food has no beer value...

pdrewcock
Favourite Beer: IPA

Post by pdrewcock » 4 years ago

[quote="SeanGodd"]Okay I'm working on my label for my Amber. Just to let everyone know I am not religious and don't want to offend people who are. If you do find this offensive please let me know and I will not post these anymore. Since my last name is Goddard. I am using a play on that and calling myself Godd Brewing Company. Again not trying to offend. Because of this I am kind of playing around with some religious name for brews.

That being said this is the label I've come up with. I think it's funny. Any thoughts???

I like the labels. Brilliant. If anyone is offended it will be by the Godds Pride label. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins. Double whammy! :stirpot:
Cheers! Pete.

Impending Disaster
Favourite Beer: Hefeweizen

Post by Impending Disaster » 4 years ago

SeanGodd,
Great label! Hopefully it won't offend anyone. I teach Religious Studies at the U. of Lethbridge and we are always stepping on people's feet.

I keg so no labels but I did name my bar. Now that I'm home brewing I will have to make some posters for what I have on tap building on the silly prohibition/"sacramental purposes"/Cat's meow theme. Molly is a real cat and has claimed one of the bar stools as her own. I'm going to name the brewery after the Bedlam Boys, big (and not at all bright) tom cats.

Nonsense is nonsense but the history of nonsense is scholarship

Nobbyipa
Favourite Beer: ipa

Post by Nobbyipa » 4 years ago