last 4 weeks for rhizomes.

Growing hops, fruits, spices, herbs, or anything else you plan on throwing into your brew? Tell us about it!
ruf1
Favourite Beer: lots

last 4 weeks for rhizomes.

Post by ruf1 » 3 years ago

A big thank you goes out to all the members on the forum who bought rhizomes this year :bow: :rockon: ,I will be offering rhizomes for the next 3-4 weeks and what ever i have left may be sold as a bulk multi order or they may go in to pots for next years local sales.

I have put up another steel pole trellis system 70 feet long and will be putting in..gelina.....columbus....crystal...saaz....northern brewer....challenger....brewers gold.

Two years from now the above varietals will give rhizomes so hope you guys keep that in mind.

AGAIN......THANK YOU FOR THE ORDERS GUYS

HOPPY GROWING TO YOU ALL.

RUF1......... :D ....... :cheers:

oro
Favourite Beer: one I am drinking

Re: last 4 weeks for rhizomes.

Post by oro » 3 years ago

just added another couple feet to my indoor trellis for this years cascade you sent, you always provide healthy stock
Beer has food value, food has no beer value...

ruf1
Favourite Beer: lots

Post by ruf1 » 3 years ago

oro wrote:just added another couple feet to my indoor trellis for this years cascade you sent, you always provide healthy stock

Good luck with them oro.

:cheers: :wave:

jason1973
Favourite Beer: my own

Post by jason1973 » 3 years ago

oro wrote:just added another couple feet to my indoor trellis for this years cascade you sent, you always provide healthy stock
how do you grow indoors? i have considered using my solarium, has east south and west faceing, would have leave blinds open but thats what solariums are for indoor gardens. wife wanted me remove computers and make it a brew room but grow just fine with me.