rhizomes for sale

For job postings, apartments, homes, cars, hook-ups, group buys, carpooling, and whatever other deals that don't fit into the equipment exchange.
ruf1
Favourite Beer: lots

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post #21 by ruf1 » 4 years ago

i have a number of people who are leery of sending money orders to someone they dont know,so have told them to check out our brewing forum, hopefully they will be assured that i dont scam people and it may bring more members to our site also...... :cheers: and i cant blame them for being leery of scammers. i have a keen interest in starting an online web site in the future so maybe this will be worth all the effort i am putting in to this.
ruf1

Post #22 by ruf1 » 4 years ago

received payment from you deeenvy, you should actually get your pkg today or tomorrow as i sent it when you confirmed that you had payment in the mail, let me know when you get it....cheers
ruf1

Post #23 by ruf1 » 4 years ago

ruf1 wrote:received payment from you deeenvy, you should actually get your pkg today or tomorrow as i sent it when you confirmed that you had payment in the mail, let me know when you get it....cheers

i was also informed of your payment winger, you should be getting your pkg very soon also, mailed the same day as dee envy, thanks for the orders guys, i appreciate your business.... :cheers:
Winger
Favourite Beer: BEER

Post #24 by Winger » 4 years ago

ruf1 wrote:
ruf1 wrote:received payment from you deeenvy, you should actually get your pkg today or tomorrow as i sent it when you confirmed that you had payment in the mail, let me know when you get it....cheers

i was also informed of your payment winger, you should be getting your pkg very soon also, mailed the same day as dee envy, thanks for the orders guys, i appreciate your business.... :cheers:

I was patiently waiting on the doorstep today for the letter carrier only to be disappointed when it didn't show up. :facepalm: :(
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
ruf1

Post #25 by ruf1 » 4 years ago

sorry to hear that winger,you should of gotten it today, damb those incompetents, i have to quit bashing the p.o guys as my buddy is getting quite tired of seeing my rants online :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh:
ruf1

Post #26 by ruf1 » 4 years ago

ruf1 wrote:sorry to hear that winger,you should of gotten it today, damb those incompetents, i have to quit bashing the p.o guys as my buddy is getting quite tired of seeing my rants online :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh:

others received their rhizomes already ,now if canada post would deliver wingers we would all be hoppy :O
Winger
Favourite Beer: BEER

Post #27 by Winger » 4 years ago

ruf1 wrote:
ruf1 wrote:sorry to hear that winger,you should of gotten it today, damb those incompetents, i have to quit bashing the p.o guys as my buddy is getting quite tired of seeing my rants online :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh:

others received their rhizomes already ,now if canada post would deliver wingers we would all be hoppy :O

Hops arrived via CP today. Now 6-8 weeks till spring planting.
Attachments
Image0071.jpg
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
ruf1

Post #28 by ruf1 » 4 years ago

GREAT, hope they made the journey safely,thanks for letting me know winger, appreciate the order....... :cheers:
ruf1

Post #29 by ruf1 » 4 years ago

renewed my craigslist adds across b.c and part of alberta and seems no one wants rhizomes today, gonna have to do something with the leftovers. :facepalm:
ruf1

Post #30 by ruf1 » 4 years ago

ruf1 wrote:renewed my craigslist adds across b.c and part of alberta and seems no one wants rhizomes today, gonna have to do something with the leftovers. :facepalm:

got a few emails from folks today,i think by next weekend will be the end of this rhizome sales for me,rest will have to be planted or thrown out. :(

Return to “Homebrewers Business Network”