rhizomes for sale

For job postings, apartments, homes, cars, hook-ups, group buys, carpooling, and whatever other deals that don't fit into the equipment exchange.
ruf1
Favourite Beer: lots

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by ruf1 » 5 years ago

rhizome sales are going great on craigslist, and thanks for your orders CHBers ruf1 :cheers:

ruf1

ruf1 wrote:rhizome sales are going great on craigslist, and thanks for your orders CHBers ruf1 :cheers:
i still have 100 rhizomes for sale,if i can sell all of them Patrick will be shipping me a 4pk of new kegs, need any rhizomes Patrick?

ruf1

ruf1 wrote:hey every one, i have rhizomes for sale if interested private message me and we can talk, dont know how many but first come first serve.
i have
mt hood
fuggle
cascade
chinook
centennial
golding
all are organic stock from organic supplier when i planted them, no harmful sprays or fertilizers have been used on them.

will sell for 5.00 each + shipping.

sold out of centennials and cascade, still lots of hoods,golding,chinook, fuggles ?

ruf1

still have lots of mt hood, chinook,golding and fuggles. :stirpot:

ruf1

ruf1 wrote:still have lots of mt hood, chinook,golding and fuggles. :stirpot:

sold a few more today and got more e-mails from craigslist,gotta get rid of the rest soon :deadhorse:

ruf1

sales on rhizomes are going well, any body else would like some? thx to the members that have already ordered....ruf 1 :cheers:

Doc_Drive
Favourite Beer: German wheat

Post by Doc_Drive » 5 years ago

Hey ruf...

please remind me, if I ever need to sell something to contact you! You're quite the salesman! :rockon:

ruf1

Doc_Drive wrote:Hey ruf...

please remind me, if I ever need to sell something to contact you! You're quite the salesman! :rockon:

HA,HA! thx doc, i am pushing these little buggers as much as i can to get rid of them, i still have about a 100 and have sold about a 100 . they will only keep in the fridge for a few weeks . come on guys ,send me some pm and order, shipping is really cheap . :cheers:

ruf1

i would really like to expand my plants into a garden thats 40x70 foot long, but then i am really committing myself,i would have to get all the poles and cables up before next spring, then get a web site going and a paypal or credit card system, maybe i should cover the whole ten acres in hops........investers anyone, i dont have the cash to do that. :cheers:

ruf1

its sunday and i still have orders and enquireries coming in for rhizomes, but i seem to have one fella that does not seem to know what he wants and in what quantities, seems he wants to come to my place and see what suroundings the hops are in and wants to see the hops, there isnt too much to see at this time of year but purple shoots coming up, 10 e-mails from this guy already and he does not seem to understand that i cant have strangers coming to my place one after the other. :deadhorse: