rhizomes for sale

For job postings, apartments, homes, cars, hook-ups, group buys, carpooling, and whatever other deals that don't fit into the equipment exchange.
Post Reply
ruf1
Posts: 1311
Joined: 5 years ago
Favourite Beer: lots
Location: vancouver b.c

rhizomes for sale

Post by ruf1 » 4 years ago

hey every one, i have rhizomes for sale if interested private message me and we can talk, dont know how many but first come first serve.
i have
mt hood
fuggle
cascade
chinook
centennial
golding
all are organic stock from organic supplier when i planted them, no harmful sprays or fertilizers have been used on them.

will sell for 5.00 each + shipping.

ruf1
Posts: 1311
Joined: 5 years ago
Favourite Beer: lots
Location: vancouver b.c

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by ruf1 » 4 years ago

ruf1 wrote:hey every one, i have rhizomes for sale if interested private message me and we can talk, dont know how many but first come first serve.
i have
mt hood
fuggle
cascade
chinook
centennial
golding
all are organic stock from organic supplier when i planted them, no harmful sprays or fertilizers have been used on them.

will sell for 5.00 each + shipping.
i cut 46 rhizomes yesterday, come on guys snap em up before leftfeilds even gets their hands dirty.

Winger
Posts: 384
Joined: 6 years ago
Favourite Beer: BEER
Location: Creston, BC

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by Winger » 4 years ago

I'd love to get 1 of each but the ground in Alberta won't thaw for another 6-8 weeks. :@ :rolleyes:
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

ruf1
Posts: 1311
Joined: 5 years ago
Favourite Beer: lots
Location: vancouver b.c

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by ruf1 » 4 years ago

Winger wrote:I'd love to get 1 of each but the ground in Alberta won't thaw for another 6-8 weeks. :@ :rolleyes:
keep them moist and in the fridge until ready to go in the ground, you can also pot them like i did when i mine then put them in the ground when they have rooted, doing this way gives you a head start and you also want to pack the soil in the pot fairly tit so it all slips out when you want to transplant. pm me and order, a couple could ship in a regular envelope for 1 buck. sold a few on craigs list today all ready and a few to bodhi..... :cheers:

User avatar
XXXXX
Administrator
Posts: 649
Joined: 7 years ago
Favourite Beer: Cold
Location: Hamilton, ON
Contact:

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by XXXXX » 4 years ago

Winger wrote:I'd love to get 1 of each but the ground in Alberta won't thaw for another 6-8 weeks. :@ :rolleyes:
Same here in Ontario.
Mmmm... Beer... *drool*

ruf1
Posts: 1311
Joined: 5 years ago
Favourite Beer: lots
Location: vancouver b.c

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by ruf1 » 4 years ago

XXXXX wrote:
Winger wrote:I'd love to get 1 of each but the ground in Alberta won't thaw for another 6-8 weeks. :@ :rolleyes:
Same here in Ontario.

buy some and put in fridge, mine were in the fridge for weeks until i planted in pots indoors to get going. :cheers:

User avatar
Swivel
Posts: 1037
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by Swivel » 4 years ago

Where were you when I ordered some a couple weeks ago? Should be here late April.
Primary: Caramel Amber
Bottled:Honey Blonde, Root Beer, Albertan Amber, Pomegranate/Wheat Ale, Brown/Vanilla/Maple Porters, Caramel Amber, Milk Stout, Lil Sparky's Nut Brown Ale
Next:
Honey Blonde II

ruf1
Posts: 1311
Joined: 5 years ago
Favourite Beer: lots
Location: vancouver b.c

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by ruf1 » 4 years ago

Swivel wrote:Where were you when I ordered some a couple weeks ago? Should be here late April.
yes, i know, i am late getting adds on craigslist and kijiji, but i do have a few guys interested and will meet today, next year i be posting early february. :cheers:

ruf1
Posts: 1311
Joined: 5 years ago
Favourite Beer: lots
Location: vancouver b.c

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by ruf1 » 4 years ago

ruf1 wrote:
Swivel wrote:Where were you when I ordered some a couple weeks ago? Should be here late April.
yes, i know, i am late getting adds on craigslist and kijiji, but i do have a few guys interested and will meet today, next year i be posting early february. :cheers:
even though i am late on this i sold a 1/2 dozen this am so far, and also got a few names that want dried hops in sept. :laugh:

ruf1
Posts: 1311
Joined: 5 years ago
Favourite Beer: lots
Location: vancouver b.c

Re: rhizomes for sale

Post by ruf1 » 4 years ago

ruf1 wrote:
ruf1 wrote:
Swivel wrote:Where were you when I ordered some a couple weeks ago? Should be here late April.
yes, i know, i am late getting adds on craigslist and kijiji, but i do have a few guys interested and will meet today, next year i be posting early february. :cheers:
even though i am late on this i sold a 1/2 dozen this am so far, and also got a few names that want dried hops in sept. :laugh:
it was a busy weekend selling rhizomes, i sold 50 between saturday and this morning, still have 25 chinook,48golding,9 centennial,35mt hood,fuggles havnt been dug yet, out of cascade. have guys on van isle that are interested but cant make it over just yet. still time to order some guys ! a 9.5 x7 inch bubblewrap flat pack can weigh 100 grams and be shipped anywhere in canada for a buck and a half, april 1st the rate goes up to who knows.
:cheers:

Post Reply