Naughty Neighbour clone anybody?

Share your favourite homebrew recipes with other Canadian Home Brewers.
philjohnwilliams
Favourite Beer: Boreal rousse

Naughty Neighbour clone anybody?

Post by philjohnwilliams » 2 years ago

On a recent trip to Ontario I had a chance to try Nickle Brook's Naughty Neighbour APA and I loved it. I am not able to get this beer in Montreal so I want to brew a clone, I even saved an empty can because it listed the grains and hops used in the beer. Unfortunately my wife got rid of the can, and the brewery's website doesn't list the info that I need. Does anybody out there have a decent AG clone of this beer, or at the very least a can so you can tell me what grains and hops are used? I'm pretty sure the grains are Pale Ale, 2-Row, Carastan and flaked wheat, and I think the hops are Citra Centennial and Cascade, but I am not sure if I am mixing these up with another beer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Warthaug
Favourite Beer: The wet kind

Re: Naughty Neighbour clone anybody?

Post by Warthaug » 2 years ago

Its a great beer. While I don't have a recipe, here's an image of the label with sufficient resolution to read the text:

Visit my blog at suigenerisbrewing.com. Homebrewing, yeast wrangling, wild yeast and more!

philjohnwilliams
Favourite Beer: Boreal rousse

Re: Naughty Neighbour clone anybody?

Post by philjohnwilliams » 2 years ago

That is exactly what I needed, thanks so much. I guess that is the label from a bottle? It is different from the cans.