OntarioBeerKegs

Do you run or know of an online home brew supply shop? List it in this forum with a description of what they sell and where they are based.
OntarioBeerkegs

Re: OntarioBeerKegs

Post #51 by OntarioBeerkegs » 5 years ago

Reignman wrote:I usually buy yeast by the brick, but with liquid yeast being at very reasonable prices I am done buying it by the brick. I have always wanted to just go down the list of liquid yeast and try many different ones. Now I can. Thanks OBK.

We are adding Wyeast shortly as well. This will give even more options for a decent price. At least one other shop is so worried about pricing they used fake names in our live chat to question us about the launch repeatedly. Really should hide your IP address if playing games like that lol.
Canadian Homebrew Supplies
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER
OntarioBeerkegs

Post #52 by OntarioBeerkegs » 4 years ago

Just a update on an exciting product we have coming up. Ontariobeerkegs has secured the exclusive Canadian distribution rights Ss Brewtech. This is a California company who are currently ramping up production for some of the hottest new stainless equipment for home brewers on the market.

http://www.ssbrewtech.com/
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER
OntarioBeerkegs

Post #53 by OntarioBeerkegs » 4 years ago

Hi Brewers. Just want to let Canadians know, OBK has secured The Yeast Bay and now offering up all the delicious offerings they have:

http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/Latest_P ... _s/146.htm

We have many exciting things coming in the pipeline that you might not expect to find in Canada.
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER
Baulz
Favourite Beer: Mine

Post #54 by Baulz » 3 years ago

Thanks to OBK for saving my brewday! Realized I was short on grain, placed an order mid-day Wednesday, it was shipped right away and delivered Thursday. A nice note inside saying hope you get this by Friday!

Even better when I found a couple OBK bottle openers tucked in the box. :cheers:
kombat
Favourite Beer: Broadhead Wildcard

Post #55 by kombat » 3 years ago

Yup, when I need stuff in short order, OBK is my go-to supplier. I can count on fast shipping from them. In fact, I placed an order Tuesday night for a brew day this Saturday, and I'm confident it'll be waiting on my porch when I get home today.

And their bottle openers fit perfectly in my shaving kit for when I travel. :)
Wingeezer
Favourite Beer: UK Bitter

Post #56 by Wingeezer » 3 years ago

kombat wrote:Yup, when I need stuff in short order, OBK is my go-to supplier. I can count on fast shipping from them. In fact, I placed an order Tuesday night for a brew day this Saturday, and I'm confident it'll be waiting on my porch when I get home today.

And their bottle openers fit perfectly in my shaving kit for when I travel. :)

My vote goes to OBK as well - hope they are profitable enough to stay in business for many years to come!

Good prices, great delivery, and excellent customer service if ever a problem should arise. Who could ask for more?

I only buy elsewhere if I want something that they don't carry!

Congrats to Patrick and others at OBK!

Brian.

PS - Hey! I never ago a bottle opener - but then I mostly keg everything!
Save the whales ...................................... collect the whole set.
ben58
Favourite Beer: APA

Post #57 by ben58 » 3 years ago

Ordered yeast yesterday morning and received it at 10 this morning. Thanks to the OBK team!
OntarioBeerkegs

Post #58 by OntarioBeerkegs » 3 years ago

Thank you very much for the kind words. We work really hard to keep our minimum standard of service exceptional.

Cheers
Patrick.
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER
OntarioBeerkegs

Post #59 by OntarioBeerkegs » 2 years ago

Wow, this thread is over five years old.

Hoping for another five. I would not change my job for the world. Folks are great and I get to talk beer all day.

Cheers
Patrick
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER
Reignman
Favourite Beer: Steam Beer

Post #60 by Reignman » 2 years ago

Yup Patrick, you do have a great job. A lot of work I imagine. I love seeing pics of your warehouse of all the brew stuff. I hear it's full at the moment. Maybe I can help with that :)

Return to “Online Canadian Homebrew Supply Shops”