Hello from East Coast Hoppers!

Do you run or know of an online home brew supply shop? List it in this forum with a description of what they sell and where they are based.
EastCoastHoppers
Favourite Beer: Stout

Hello from East Coast Hoppers!

Post by EastCoastHoppers » 1 year ago

Hi all from East Coast Hoppers!

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Matt Bryenton and I am a long time avid all grain homebrewer. Recently I decided to open up a homebrew supply shop in PEI since we are unable to purchase malt, hops or yeast (good yeast) locally. I am currently taking online orders only (for now) at https://eastcoasthoppers.ca but hope to open a storefront in Charlottetown at some point in the next year. We ship worldwide but also plan to make scheduled deliveries to major cities in the Maritimes.

Check out all the great deals on fresh malts, hops and yeasts. I have a good variety of Liquid yeasts: Omega, White Labs and Escarpment Labs (support Canadian!) and a great selection of dry yeasts from Lallemand, Fermentis and Mangrove Jacks. All are freshly stocked with good best before dates and are stored in my 4°C yeast fridge from receipt until purchase.

I have hops available in both prepackaged 1oz and 1lb packs from Hop Union/Yakima Valley etc. and I also purchase in bulk and vacuum pack in 1oz and 1lb packs which allows me to pass savings along to the customer All are stored in my -20°C hops freezer from receipt until purchase.

I offer malt by the sack (base malts only), by the pound for everything and I also offer custom quantities for specialty malts in case you just happen to have a recipe that calls for 90g of something you may never use again, just buy what you need.

I also carry a good selection of all the other little necessities such as PBW, Starsan, DME, brewing salts, finings etc. For now I only have just the most basic of equipment but intend to stock a full line of hardware and equipment in the near future.

We also have a pretty good customer loyalty program, check it out on the rewards tab on the website!

If I am missing something that you would like to get, please let me know and I'll do my best to bring it in for you. Just send me an email letting me know.

Cheers! Matt

Note: I originally posted in the local HBS sub forum by accident, mods please feel free to delete that one if you want. Sorry for any inconvenience!

EastCoastHoppers

Re: Hello from East Coast Hoppers!

Post by EastCoastHoppers » 9 months ago

Hey all,

Just unpacked a big load of goodies from FastBrewing!

FastFerments - I've got all three sizes: 14, 7.9 and 3 gallon + a bunch of accessories for them (extra collection balls, sample port kits, stands, hop spiders, carry straps etc.)

FastRacks both the 24s for regular 355mL beer bottles and the 12s for wine and bomber bottles!

Don't forget that we now offer flat rate shipping throughout Canada as well as our loyalty points program for some really great deals!

Cheers!
Matt

EastCoastHoppers

Post by EastCoastHoppers » 8 months ago

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we are making a trip over to Moncton on the 10th of March if anyone is interested in having us bring over any supplies. Please have orders in by 9PM on the 9th of March and choose "Pickup my order for free" at checkout. Also, please leave a number that you can be called or texted at so we can arrange a meet up.

Cheers!
Matt

EastCoastHoppers

Post by EastCoastHoppers » 7 months ago

3g FastFerment Conical fermenter sale!

The FastFerment 3 gallon conical is perfect for:

- brewers with limited space
- brewers who do smaller batches
- splitting larger batches into several smaller ones for yeast or dry hopping experiments
- for proofing a new recipe before going full scale

In stock and on sale this week for $64.99 while supplies last! Sale ends at midnight 31-Mar-2018!

EastCoastHoppers

Post by EastCoastHoppers » 7 months ago

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we are making a trip over to Halifax on the 28th of April and then to Moncton on the 7th of May and will be able to meet up with people if anyone is interested in having us bring over any supplies. Please have orders in by 9PM on the 26th of April for Halifax and the 6th of May for Moncton and choose "Pickup my order for free" at checkout. Also, please leave a number that you can be called or texted at so we can arrange a meet up.

Cheers! :cheers:
Matt

EastCoastHoppers

10% off malts, hops, yeasts and beer/cider kits

Post by EastCoastHoppers » 6 months ago

This week we've got all malts, hops, yeasts and beer/cider kits on for 10% off from now until Thursday at 9 PM! Includes 55lb sacks and 1 lb hops! While supplies last!

Combine this with our upcoming trips to Halifax and Moncton and get additional savings with no shipping fees!

Cheers!

EastCoastHoppers

Post by EastCoastHoppers » 6 months ago

Hey All,

Just got two boxes of fresh yeast in the mail today to replenish stocks of both Omega Yeast and White Labs! Hoping to get in some more Escarpment soon too, just waiting for them to get into their new packaging.

Happy brewing everyone! :cheers:
Matt

hawkbox

Post by hawkbox » 5 months ago

Cool. Checking it out.

EastCoastHoppers

Post by EastCoastHoppers » 4 months ago

Just got in some more new hop varieties (well the Galaxy and Nelson I already had but only in manufacturer packs), available in East Coast Hoppers 1oz vacuum packs and in-stock:

2018 Galaxy
2017 Nelson Sauvin
2017 Apollo
2017 Lemondrop
2017 Cashmere
2017 Bravo

Still have on the way a fresh supply of:
2017 Citra
2017 Warrior
2017 Challanger

Don't forget to follow us on FaceBook for our most up to date inventory additions, sales and deals!

:cheers2:

EastCoastHoppers

Post by EastCoastHoppers » 3 months ago

This promo did well last time so I am going to run it again with a couple new additions:

Purchase of any size FastFerment conical fermenter (14g, 7g, or 3g) and choose one of the following rewards:

1) A free East Coast Hoppers allgrain beer kit (with the exception of the DIPA kit), scaled to match the size of the fermenter purchased

2) A free Mangrove Jacks extract beer kit (makes 23L)

3) 50% off a Mangrove Jacks cider kit (makes 23L)

Additionally, all FastFerment accessories and FastRacks for beer and wine bottles are on sale for 10% off!

Great time to upgrade or get started into the wonderful hobby of all grain beer brewing!

*discounts are applied in cart at checkout; while supplies last; deal expires 25-Jul-2018 at midnight.