Innovation Homebrewing Supply

Do you run or know of an online home brew supply shop? List it in this forum with a description of what they sell and where they are based.
ihomebrewing

Innovation Homebrewing Supply

Post by ihomebrewing »

Located in Windsor, Ontario, Innovation Homebrew Supply is working in conjunction with B&S Custom Brewing Equipment to bring you the best offerings in all-grain brewing.

We are proudly Canadian.

New products will be added regularly, so please check back often.

Product requests may be sent to info@ihomebrewing.ca. We look forward to serving you.

west
Favourite Beer: all

Re: Innovation Homebrewing Supply

Post by west »

Do you guys have a discount code for members

west

Post by west »

Could someone please tell me if these guys are still in business, I cant get through to them by phone

rmajor55
Favourite Beer: Erdinger Weisbier

Post by rmajor55 »

I believe they are in the middle of changing shop's, that could be why you can't get through. I have ordered from them in the past and everything was great, got some hard to find hardware. Hope you get through or maybe he'll poke his head in here and comment.
Robin Major - The Pickled Kilt Brewery

"A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure." - Czech Proverb

Tap #1 - Quad pre-hopped extract Frankenstein ale thing - Turned out like a caramel amber
Tap #2 - Extract Hawaiian Pale ale - Yummo - Kicked :(
Primary - Nothing
On deck - Modified Cooper's IPA, 80 Acre clone

west

Post by west »

rmajor55 wrote:I believe they are in the middle of changing shop's, that could be why you can't get through. I have ordered from them in the past and everything was great, got some hard to find hardware. Hope you get through or maybe he'll poke his head in here and comment.
Thanks for the post, I need a large order ASAP but I might have to get in touch with them next time

ruf1
Favourite Beer: lots

Post by ruf1 »

rmajor55 wrote:I believe they are in the middle of changing shop's, that could be why you can't get through. I have ordered from them in the past and everything was great, got some hard to find hardware. Hope you get through or maybe he'll poke his head in here and comment.
they are in the middle of changing locations, hang tight and they will respond to your calls,

ihomebrewing

Post by ihomebrewing »

Hey folks,
We are operational in the new location, but the phone and internet are changing, so the connections are not reliable, as of yet. Online orders are still being filled, and I can be contacted via info@ihomebrewing.ca. Thanks for the patience and support. We look forward to continuing our business, and offering new products.

Cheers,

Bryan