Brewer's Pantry

Do you run or know of an online home brew supply shop? List it in this forum with a description of what they sell and where they are based.
Walking_Target
Favourite Beer: Munich Gold

Brewer's Pantry

Post by Walking_Target »

Gotta give a big thanks to Spencer over at Brewer's Pantry.

Bought 40lbs of 2-row and some assorted specialty grains from him this past week. Everything was packaged and ready to go when I picked my order up and i have to compliment the nice crush from his mill.

My first run at All-Grain gave a 78.02% efficiency, and I attribute a fair bit of this to the quality of the grain.

Brewers Pantry

Re: Brewer's Pantry

Post by Brewers Pantry »

Walking_Target wrote:Gotta give a big thanks to Spencer over at Brewer's Pantry.

Bought 40lbs of 2-row and some assorted specialty grains from him this past week. Everything was packaged and ready to go when I picked my order up and i have to compliment the nice crush from his mill.

My first run at All-Grain gave a 78.02% efficiency, and I attribute a fair bit of this to the quality of the grain.

Thanks man! I always mill grains the day they ship or the day they are picked up which helps with efficiency.

The mill has been locked in here lately I am hitting 80% and higher on a regular basis. I inadvertently made an Imperial Kolsch a few weeks ago.

Cheers,
Spencer

aiza
Favourite Beer: canadian

Re: Brewer's Pantry

Post by aiza »

I purchased all my kegs, co2 tank, gauges, taps and lines from Patrick, he is excellent to deal with and honest which is refreshing to see now a days.
pass4sure pass 4 sure
pass4sure ccnp questions ccnp questions
pass4sure ccie certification ccie certification
pass4sure - ccna certification training ccna certification training
pass4sure ccent certification exam ccent certification exam