Grain To Glass - New Homebrew Shop in Winnipeg

Your local homebrew supply shop: whether you love it or hate it, chances are you need it. Help others find it by listing it here!
Grain-To-Glass
Favourite Beer: homebrew

Grain To Glass - New Homebrew Shop in Winnipeg

Post #1 by Grain-To-Glass » 3 years ago

Hi guys! I just wanted to let you know that my business partner and I just opened a new homebrew supply shop in Winnipeg last Saturday. We carry tons of both beer and wine supplies. We have basic kits by Coopers and Brewhouse and various wine kits. We have over 40 different types of malt on hand, over 25 hop varieties and pretty much every type of yeast that Wyeast, Fermentis and Lallemand have to offer. We also have kettles, mash tuns, Bayou Classic propane burners and kegging equipment. We're located at 579 St-Mary's Road right across the street from The Joint and our phone number is 204-615-BREW (2739). We're open 7 days a week Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm Saturday 10am - 6pm and Sunday 11am - 4pm. Our website is currently being worked on but most kits and beer ingredients are listed www.graintoglass.ca You can also check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/graintoglasshomebrew Stop in for a chat with either myself (Paul) or Brad if you're in the neighborhood.

Here are a couple of pics:

Not pictured is our Barley Crusher grain mill and our bulk base malt bins.

Return to “Local Homebrew Supply Shops”