Migrants....

General chit chat forum that may or may not relate to homebrewing.
jamatron
Favourite Beer: stout

Migrants....

Post by jamatron »

It's to the point now where i have to say something....as this is an off the topic forum...I'm interested in hearing others views on what i've been watching lately.....and that's migrants. The media and local news hasn't been covering any of the crap going on in Europe and the US. When i was younger i remember immigrants.....hard working, trying to get ahead, nose to the grind stone. What i've seen from the migrant invasion and 99% of videos posted on youtube and web news are degenerate, raping, self serving heaps of garbage, that demand to be taken care of so that they can spit in the face of those who take care of them. And because( i know i shouldn't start a sentence with and) of the politically correct agenda that has infested our culture, no one has balls anymore to to say anything about anything. If your struggling to survive and have to provide for your family you take the worst shit job you can until things get better. That's digging ditches ( is that even a job anymore?) until your blisters bleed and doing it again day in and day out..not roaming the streets in packs and raping and stealing and promoting shariah law.....don't get me started on the weak minded muslims.
Beer won't solve your problems...but neither will milk!
-Flying Monkeys

lylo
Favourite Beer: SN Pale Ale

Re: Migrants....

Post by lylo »

Alert!
The opinions expressed by the OP do not necessarily reflect those of all Canadians or homebrewers in general.
I don't get drunk, I get awesomer!

Venari
Favourite Beer: Molson Canadian

Post by Venari »

I've been unaware on rape gangs roaming the streets. Can you link to a reliable source reporting on these feral migrants?
I've never understood the policy against "necro threads" on almost every forum. Why tell us to use the search function for a particular topic, then complain when an older thread has a new post in it?

OldNelly
Favourite Beer: The one in hand

Post by OldNelly »

jamatron wrote: That's digging ditches ( is that even a job anymore?)
Yeah, I've got a journeymans certificate in ditch digging aka plumbing. As for the rape gangs I'm sure he was referring to the new years attacks in Colonge, Germany.
Whitlock Brewing Co.

XXXXX
Administrator
Favourite Beer: Cold

Post by XXXXX »

Venari wrote:I've been unaware on rape gangs roaming the streets. Can you link to a reliable source reporting on these feral migrants?
I think Jamatron is referring to what is happening primarily in Europe. It's been reported on by almost every news outlet. I'm sure a lot of it is exaggeration/fear mongering, but it also sounds like there's some truth to the reports.

Touchy subject to be sure.
Mmmm... Beer... *drool*

XXXXX
Administrator

Post by XXXXX »

OldNelly wrote:
jamatron wrote: That's digging ditches ( is that even a job anymore?)
Yeah, I've got a journeymans certificate in ditch digging aka plumbing. As for the rape gangs I'm sure he was referring to the new years attacks in Colonge, Germany.
Dig up any dino bones? :)
Mmmm... Beer... *drool*

kombat
Favourite Beer: Broadhead Wildcard

Post by kombat »

jamatron wrote:no one has balls anymore to to say anything about anything.
Well, there is one person openly speaking out: The next president of the United States of America, Donald Trump.

XXXXX
Administrator

Post by XXXXX »

Jam's right about people not speaking up/out anymore, that's for sure.

Nowadays it seems as though someone who dares criticize anyone or anything else is automatically either an ignorant jackass, or an intolerant biggot--depending on the topic at hand. Which is sort of ironic, isn't it? Other people being intolerant of your supposed intolerance?

So, we continue to see these clashes overseas and even here. Neither group seems willing to concede. How do you educate, negotiate, or find common ground between cultures that have quintessentially polar opposite values on things like finances, property, sexuality, modesty, God, social and core values? That's a question to be answered by smarter people than me.

A part of me wonders if two such cultures can ever peacefully coexist in the same neighborhoods without a substantial watering down of one or the other. There's the old quote that "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing," and, yet, both sides believe they are on the right side of the argument.

Hate is surely not the answer, but when both groups feel stuck between a rock and a hard place, something's gotta give.

Oh what a world, what a world...
Mmmm... Beer... *drool*

oro
Favourite Beer: one I am drinking

Post by oro »

immigration has taken place since boats could travel long distances - after every war Canada has seen the masses flee here, the difference is they integrated and expected nothing aside from what they input - today's immigrant does not integrate or want to, bringing the issues they are fleeing along with them to start the fight here in our country, most seem to be very demanding from the start due to there idea this is the utopia of the world and the world owes them. I find the demands and expectations get worse with succeeding generations of new comers born here.

People want and preach equality for all such as "color blindness", until there "difference" benefits them ie: getting a job, school loans, scholarships based on color, gender,disability etc. then its ok to be recognized and segregated, there is nothing worse than a person who supposedly wants and preaches to be treated as an equal across the board, until being an "un-equal" can be used as as tool to get something, or use it as an excuse.

the main issue we have now is we are on the tipping edge of a race war that I cant see stopping, its already begun in Europe
Beer has food value, food has no beer value...

ruf1
Favourite Beer: lots

Post by ruf1 »

The way things are going today i can see somethings gotta give somewhere here in Canada, when it does, we will be in big trouble.

Theres good and bad in all races, on the most part though, i think there are more people out to get what ever they can get and or steal than there is good people, just my thoughts from what i see here.

:cheers: