Pitched this the evening before last and still havent seen any signs of activity. Pitched at probabky wort temp of 15 so it was below the recommended temp. Raised the temp in my garage and checked temp today and it is still about 17, so still below temp for this yeast. I raised temp again and will take a gravity tonight to see if anything is happening. I have some american ale ii on hand that i can pitch but it needs a starter. Should i hold off on building the starter and let this ride, or get a starter going?
In the fermentor: Skidmark Sour Brown Ale
Tap 2: Kolsch
Tap 3: Lil' Runt Mild