- Posts: 2
- Joined: 4 months ago
- Favourite Beer: Red Rye
- Location: Twillingate, NL
Matt is going to allow me to borrow his homebrewing equipment to get my feet wet. And as I get a better understanding brewing commercially at Split Rock as well as extract, BIAB and full mash brewing on his 3 vessel system, I plan on getting my own homebrew equipment and making my own recipes.
Really looking forward to starting my first homebrew batches, and looking forward to learning more about homebrewing as a member of the forum!
1. Combines Ale - Cream Ale - 5.3%
2. Bluff Head Bitter - Extra Special Bitter - 4.6%
3. Gateway IPA - East Coast IPA - 6.7%
4. Red Sky Red Rye - Irish Red Rye - 4.9%
5. Alli's Big Brown Ale - English Brown Ale - 5.6%
6. Black Island Stout - Irish Stout - 6.1%
7. Twitty Witty - Belgian Whitbier - 4.5%
Tap 3: Cheaters Red Ale
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests