Hello from Guelph, ON

New to Canadian Homebrewers? Tell us a little about yourself and your homebrewing setup!
jangevaare

Hello from Guelph, ON

Post #1 by jangevaare » 11 months ago

Hi everyone,
I stopped by the forums to get word out about our new homebrew club in Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Cambridge - True Grist. I'm also always interested in homebrewing projects folks are getting up, especially electric brewing.

Here's a picture of me with my brewery. It is an all electric, 2-vessel Kettle-RIMS design. It uses all sanitary fittings throughout. It's my third homebrewery I've built, and my second electric brewery. I'm obsessed!

http://onbrewing.com/about/

Cheers!
True Grist Homebrew Club: promoting homebrewing excellence in Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Cambridge, Ontario

My homebrew blog
Reignman
Favourite Beer: Pilsner

Re: Hello from Guelph, ON

Post #2 by Reignman » 11 months ago

Welcome jangevaare. I took a look at your brewing system. Very impressive, you've got talent. Brew on.
jangevaare

Post #3 by jangevaare » 11 months ago

Thanks! Maybe more talent in putting stuff together than making beer, but that's part of the fun!
True Grist Homebrew Club: promoting homebrewing excellence in Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Cambridge, Ontario

My homebrew blog
SmokeyMcB
Favourite Beer: None

Post #4 by SmokeyMcB » 11 months ago

Welcome to the forum...
If you blame life, you blame who give it. So don't blame life, blame the way how you live it!

Return to “Introductions”